Saturday, April 7, 2012

The coolest cookies EVER

So we were invited to a friend's house for an Easter/birthday party for her little one who is going to turn 5.  The theme is M&Ms and I found these cookies and offered to make some for the party.  Well I just HAVE to share because they are sooooo cute!!! 


I did not come up with this idea, I saw it on Pinterest...well what haven't I seen on Pinterest. LOL  The difference was we (well KAITLYN) took  mini M&Ms and separated them by color and mixed them into the dough. 

You can use your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe and after you have it all mixed up, separate into as many batches as you want, add drops of food coloring gel (more intense color) then mix it in by hand (gloves are a good idea here) then hand mix in the M&Ms

You can see the original blog here  She also swirled them together without chips for an awesome rainbow effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment