Sunday, July 29, 2012

Thank you

Check the bottom of this post often for new skirts as I list them 

I want to say thank you to everyone who is helping us to bring home Miss T. I can not even begin to tell you how much each and every dollar has meant to us!!!  It looks like our travel approval can come as soon as next week.  (there were several travel approvals issued today that were only in process for 7 or 8 days)  I do not know what we will do if ours does come that quick.  The one thing I do know is that GOD knows how this will end.  I have had a hard time the last 24 hours, I will not lie.  I have spent a lot of time in just tears!!  I have however felt your prayers and have been able to focus on what is important and that is Miss T.  We HAVE to do what we can to bring her home and that now includes being "THAT" family, and I am ok with it.  I am not proud, I am not happy but I understand that God wants us to be where we are.

That said I have been BUSY today sewing some skirts.  I will be offering premade skirts for little girls for 12.00 each with 2.00 shipping for 1 and if you order more than 1 skirt shipping will be 1.00 additional for each skirt.

I have several fabrics that I am using up so once they are gone they are gone and I will not be able to get them back.  I need to shout out to Robin Magana of Red Thread Stitches Boutique for the fabric as well as the pattern that I use to make them.  Robin sells her pattern here if you are interested in making some of your own skirts.


The first skirt I have is available in a size 4T  
It is brown with teal colored leaves on the top and  cherry blossom flowers with pink, purple, and teal colored centers.  It is fun and funky all at the same time!

The next one is brown and gold and has bible verses and inspiratio.al words on the top and crosses on the bottom.  I have this in a 12m size only.

Sweet pink and brown roses with stripes.  I have this in a 4T


The ONLY dress I have left out of this photo is the ice cream/cupcake dress on the end.  I will be making more dresses this week and posting photos very soon.  Thank you very much for your interest!!


I will be listing skirts as I make them Thank you very much!!!

 I have this in a size 4 and 6

I have this in size a size 6

5 comments:

  1. Dawn,
    I have been trying to message you but it sure isn't easy. What skirts and/or doll dresses do you have left? I am interested in a few of them. Let me know....Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam,
      I try to update my blog daily with what I have available so if you see it listed in this post I have it. Thank you so much and I'm sorry it was hard for you to contact me. You can always leave a comment. I do not publish most of what comes through here! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh don't be sorry Dawn, it's not you, it's me. I don't get this blog stuff at all and have been waiting for an email to come.....finally figured out to check this again....Anyway, I would love the Jesus skirt in the 4T if you still have it and the green/blue paisley one in a 4T also. In the doll dresses I would love one of the blue lantern ones if you have any left and one of the green/black with pink flowers. If you are out any of the dresses would be fine. How do I pay you for them? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, YES, YES, and YES. :) I have all 4 of the items you would like. Please leave me another comment with an email address that I can send a paypal invoice to or send you our regular mailing address if you prefer to send a check. I will NOT publish that comment so you do not receive spam and I never give out those email addresses either! Thank you so much. I'll be waiting to hear from you again!

      Delete
  3. Dawn, I'll take the 1, 3, 4th doll dress if you still have them. Also, any chance you can make the first skirt (brown with teal) in a bigger size? Like a 10? Let me know if you have enough material for that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete