Saturday, August 25, 2012

HOME

Sweet home!!!

After one misadventure then another and well, another we finally made it home safe and sound last night around dinner time.

Ting and I slept 13 hours last night so while time of day isn't an issue for either of us, confusion and dizziness are a HUGE issue for me right now.  Pray this will go away soon because I can't walk without leaning over and sometimes nearly falling.

Ting loves her new brother and sister that stayed home, in fact she will have a VERY hard time when biggest sis goes to the Bahamas in a couple months to begin her mission work again. :(  She gives her the BIGGEST smile every time she sees her!  She chatters up a storm in Chinese and is taking quite a few steps on her own already!  I can't wait to see what she can accomplish with some therapy because she is a very independent spirit and I don't think there will be much she won't be able to do someday!!  We have been overblessed with the children in our lives and I must say I don't know why I have been so blessed but am so thankful God chose me to be the mom to the best 4 kids in the world!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all so very much for your prayers and support over the last year while we raised the money we needed to complete our adoption.  There are not words that can adequately describe how grateful we are!  Ting is worth every grey hair, every sleepless night, and every tear that fell while we waited for her.  She is the last piece to our puzzle and our family does indeed feel complete! I hope that one of these days really soon I can get to feeling better and can post more of the pictures from China but until then just know how much I appreciate your prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment